Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Favorites

        Hi lovelies! With the end of summer nearing, I thought I'd share some of my favorite books, music, etc... from the past few months.

Fave songs: SWEET SWEET MELODY by Katie Sky
                    ROAR by Katy Perry
                    APPLAUSE by Lady Gaga
                    READY OR NOT by Bridgit Mendler
                    BAD by The Cab




Fave books: PARIS WIFE by Paula McLain
                    LOOKING FOR ALASKA by John Green
                    MY LIFE IN FRANCE byJulia Child



Fave movies: PARIS MANHATTAN
                      MONSTERS INC. (I love my cartoons!)
                      BLING RING
                      BLUE JASMINE
                   

Fave T.V shows: BREAKING BAD
                            SKINS (British version)
                            CARRIE DIARIES 
                            PROJECT RUNWAY


                     
                      
                    
                    






Let me know what your summer favorites are, or if we have any similar obsessions! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment