Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dinner Party

Hi guys! Sorry I've been incognito for the past few days. But getting scarily close to the end of summer, I decided to throw a dinner party for me and my friends before the dreaded first day of classes. I decided to make a little montauge of videos and pictures documenting the fun night. Enjoy! xx


Me and my friends Jack, Hummd, and Charles!
Me and my friend Carmen
Shirt: Nordstrom BP
Maxi Skirt: Urban Outfitters



P.S. I know I'm not in a lot of of the videos, but only because I was behind the camera most of the time. Hopefully you guys can enjoy the beautiful and handsome faces of my friends :)

2 comments:

  1. I Can't believe summer is almost up already! Anyway, I just wanted to pop over and say I nominated you in the versatile blog awards, because I love reading your updates and such :)

    www.IyanaNikita.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Love your blog as well:) Keep in touch! xx

      Delete