Sunday, December 8, 2013

HOLIDAY MUST-HAVES




                      It's holiday season guys! Here are some of my must haves to get into the spirit!


This is how excited I am for the holdays!

                                                                         Anyways....

One of my must-haves is this beautiful Voluspa candle.

It smells exactly a christmas tree!
Plus the outside is so pretty :)

I just got this really cute cardigan!

The gold designs really give it that holiday vibe.

And I love the cute design on the back!


A cute beanie and some red nails really give you a
Christmas-y feel!
I feel that hats look the best with curled hair.
If you have long hair, just lightly curl the ends
to give it a natural effect.


     I hope you are all having as great of a holiday season as I am!



                                                                                  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment