Wednesday, September 18, 2013

50 Random Questions Tag

Hey guys! I was just thinking about how you guys don't know much about me, so I thought I would tell you some random facts about myself if you care to find out.




1. Where were you three hours ago?- At home writing an article for my school yearbook!
2. Who are you in love with?-My computer..obviously..
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?-I don't think so...
4.Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?-My nail polish!
5.When is the last time you went to the mall?-About a month ago. I'm not a huge fan of big malls.
6.Are you wearing socks right now?-Nope.
7.Does your family have a car worth over 2,000 dollars?- Yuppers.
8.When was the last time you drove out of town?- Well seeing as I don't have a license... *weeps*
9.Have you been to the movies in the last five days?- Yes! I saw a hilarious Bollywood movie last night.
10.Are you hot?- Nope. I'm never hot. I'm bundled up in a blanket right now.
11.What was the last thing you had to drink?- Some chai tea :)
12.What are you wearing right now?- Victoria Secret Yoga Pants and and a chrochet tank top.
13.Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I don't have a car. *violently sobs*
14.Last food that you ate?- Salmon!
15.Where were you last week at this time?- Probably at home..
16.Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- Yes! A pair of boots :)
17.When is the last time you ran?- Tuesday morning. Don't make me remember that traumatizing event..
18.What is the last sporting event you watched?- What is sports?
19.What's your favorite animal?- Elephants!
20.Dream vacation?- London or Greece with my bff's.
21.Last person's house you were in?- Hummd. (My best friend.)
22.Worst injury you've ever had? Hmm..maybe my stitches in my foot?
23.Have you ever been in love?-Nope!
24.Do you miss anyone right now?- Yes, very much.
25.Last play you saw?- Kinky Boots on Broadway!
26.What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- Make myself smell good :)
27.What are your plans for tonight?- Sleeeeeeep :)
28.Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- Never had a MySpace
29.Next trip you're going to take?- New York City with one of my bffs!
30.Ever go to camp?- Yes! Drama camp and music sleep away camp. Sooo fun.
31.Were you an honor roll student in school?- So far I am :)
32. What do you want to know about the future?- Where I'll be.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Burberry TOUCH for Women
34.Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's appointment?- Just went!
35.Where is your best friend?- Isabel and Samantha are probably both at home doing their homework like me. Hummd is probably watching a movie...lol
36.How is your best friend?- Samantha is always happy! Isabel is stressed about her math class. Hummd is frustrated because her phone just broke :(
37.Do you have a tan? Nope. White as paper.
38.What are you listening to right now?- Fools Gold by Izzy Bizu. Listen now! It's so good.
39.Do you collect anything?- SHOES and clothes haha
40.Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- Me and Isabel..lol
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?  A couple months ago haha!
42.Have you ever drank soda from a straw?- Yes! Especially Italian Soda :)
43.What does your last text message say? "Can you do dinner on Friday night?" - ISABEL
44.Do you like hot sauce?- yessss
45.Last time you took a shower?- This morning.
46.Do you need to do laundry?- Nope
47.What is your heritage?- Half Italian, a quarter British, and a little Lithuanian :)
48.Are you someone's best friend?- Yesss
49.Are you rich?- Nope. But I'm so lucky to have what I have.
50.What were doing at 12 AM last night?- Finishing my homework.

Wow! That was a lot. Hope you guys feel like you at least know me a little better. Love you all.


Ciao!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment